Maryland Heart, P.C.is a full service cardiology group practice, dedicated to providing superior cardiac care to patients in the Washington metropolitan area. Specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic cardiac conditions, the cardiologists at Maryland Heart, P.C. will coordinate closely with your referring physician as we initiate and monitor your cardiac care.
Maryland Heart, P.C. is dedicated to maximizing the comfort and care of our patients. When you become a patient of Maryland Heart, P.C., you will be cared for by a dedicated physician/nurse team. Maryland Heart, P.C. also employs a Nurse Practitioner who educates patients about coronary risk factors, monitors pacemaker patients, provides lipid management and conducts follow up care for patients who have been recently discharged from the hospital.
Evening and Saturday diagnostic studies are available.
To Contact Maryland Heart, P.C. In An Emergency:
Physicians from our practice are available for cardiac emergencies 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In an emergency, our on call doctor can be reached by calling the main office number: 301-897-5301.
In the event of a cardiac emergency, please call 911 and go to the Emergency Room of the hospital closest to you. Please let the ER staff know that you are a patient of Maryland Heart, P.C. and ask that they contact your cardiologist.
- Harry J. Bigham, Jr., M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Virginia C. Colliver, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Tony N. Dao, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Yuri A. Deychak, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Samuel D. Goldberg, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Frank N. Gravino, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Edward Healy, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Samuel Itscoitz, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Aaron E. Kenigsberg, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Julie B. Krivy, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Greg Kumkumian, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Mark R. Milner, M.D., F.A.C.C., F.A.C.P.
- Alan I. Schneider, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Daniel J. Schwartz, M.D., F.A.C.C., R.P.V.I.
- Herman B. Segal, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Thomas G. Sinderson, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Roger Stevenson, Jr., M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Judith A. Potter, M.S.N., C.R.N.P.